What are the eligibility requirements for the CHCI Congressional Internship Programs?
Applicants for the CHCI Congressional Internship Programs must possess the following:
- Full time undergraduate students
- High academic achievement (preference of 3.0 GPA or above)
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Active participation in public and/or community service activities
- Must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, asylees, or individuals who are lawfully authorized to work full-time without restriction for any U.S. employer and who, at the time of application, possess lawful evidence of employment authorization.
- NOTE: Individuals who are seeking consideration under the "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival" (DACA) policy must possess an Employment Authorization Document at the time of application