PRINT E-MAIL Bookmark and Share

I completed my undergraduate studies abroad and you do not have it on the list. What do I do?

If you completed your undergraduate studies abroad and your school is not on our list, please list your undergraduate school as your graduate institution as we do not add international schools to the list.

For example, if you earned an undergraduate degree in El Salvador, but now are enrolling at Georgetown University for law school, please put both your undergraduate and graduate institutions as Georgetown University.

What we are focused on your most current enrollment. 




Orchestrate Application System