PRINT E-MAIL Bookmark and Share

How do I upload my Student Aid Report (SAR) to a Scholar-Intern application?

If you do not have your SAR as a PDF, please print the pages and scan them onto your computer. Then press the "browse" button in the application to locate and attach your document. 




Orchestrate Application System