PRINT E-MAIL Bookmark and Share

I only have a paper copy of my transcript. How can I submit it?

You will need to scan a copy of your transcript to upload it to the application website.

If you do not have access to a scanner you can either fax a copy of your transcript to: 202-546-2143, Attention: R2L NextGen Program, or; mail a copy to:

Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
Attn: R2L NextGen
1128 16th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036




Orchestrate Application System